Cochlear Implants have exceptional technology designed to help those with severe sensorineural (nerve deafness) hearing difficulties where hearing aids are no longer helpful.
Canberra Audiology offers a range of services for people wishing to consider a cochlear implant or those that already have one.
- Cochlear Implant Candidacy Assessment
- Pre-implantation Counselling
- Liason with an Implant Surgeon
- Cochlear Implant Fitting Post-implantation
- Implant maintenance, Mapping and Rehabilitation
- Cochlear Implant Upgrades and Accessories
Our services are aimed towards self-funded, NDIS or private health insurance-funded patients. For information about funding options for cochlear implants and related services you can visit the Cochlear Website, otherwise please give us a call.